Custom Aluminum Machining Service
Shanghai Elue is a Leading Aluminum CNC Machining Supplier. Ask us any questions!
Aluminium CNC Machining Processes
Popular Aluminum Alloys for CNC machining
Aluminum cnc machining is a popular choice for many projects because of its durability , strength and corrosion resistance. Aluminum is also lightweight, making it ideal for applications where weight is a factor. There are some popular types of aluminum alloys for machining, like aluminum 6061 and aluminum 7075. aluminum 6061 is known for being easy to machine and having a good surface finish. Aluminum 7075 is known for being strong and durable. Both alloys can be used for a variety of projects, so it really depends on your specific needs to decide what alloy to choose.
Some common aluminum alloys used in aluminum cnc machining are:
– 6061: This is a versatile aluminum alloy that can be used for a variety of applications. It has good corrosion resistance and is available in several different tempers, including T6 (the most common), T651 and T6511.
– 7075: This aluminum alloy is very strong, making it ideal for applications where strength is critical.
– 6082: This aluminum alloy is similar to 6061 in terms of its properties, but it is slightly stronger.
– 5052: This aluminum alloy is known for its excellent corrosion resistance. It is often used in marine applications.
Post-Machining Surface Finishes
Standard Machined Finish
Why Choose Elue for your Aluminum Machining Parts
- Right experience and expertise
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Great engineering support to provide free DFM report
- Big machining capability for mass production orders
- One-stop machining service for both manufacturing and post-processing
- Immediate after-sales service
- 24/7 available and 100% quality guarantee
Applications of Aluminum Machined Parts
Aluminum is a popular material for CNC machining because it is strong yet lightweight. Also, aluminum CNC machining can be used to create prototypes or production parts with a high degree of accuracy.
Some common applications for aluminum machined parts include:
- Aerospace: Aluminum is often used in the aerospace industry because it is strong yet lightweight. Aluminum parts can be found in aircraft, satellites, and rockets.
- Automotive: Aluminum is used in a variety of automotive applications, including engine blocks, transmission housings, and suspension components. Aluminum CNC machining can be used to create custom parts for racing cars.
- Communications: Aluminum CNC machining can be used to create custom parts for many communications applications, including cell phone towers and satellite dishes.
- Medical: Aluminum is often used in medical devices and implants because it is biocompatible and easy to machine.
- Lighting: Aluminum is often used in lighting applications because it is reflective and can be anodized to create a variety of colors.
Videos about Aluminum Machining
Aluminum CNC Processing
Guide to Aluminum Anodizing
Aluminum Parts Show
Advantages of Using Aluminum Machined Parts
High Strength-to-weight Ratio
Aluminum is about one-third the weight of iron, steel, and copper, yet it is strong. aluminum CNC machining can create parts with a strength-to-weight ratio that is higher than that of other metals.
Aluminum is 100% recyclable, making it a sustainable choice for manufacturing. aluminum CNC machined parts can be recycled and reused many times over.
Aluminum is an excellent conductor of electricity and heat, making it ideal for applications where thermal management is important.
Aluminum has a high reflectivity, making it useful for applications where light needs to be reflected.
Aluminum forms a durable, protective oxide film on its surface that prevents further corrosion.
Aluminum CNC machining parts can accommodate various finishes like painting, anodizing, beadblasting, etc.